Chounyuu Discussion

Farang Ding Dong

Gigantic breasts and beyond

by noterrelly » Sat May 04, 2013 1:20 am

Has anyone taken a look at the newer preview stuff the site looks much better from when it started now with the squishy and pully if ya know what i mean. I remember they would never even go topless before.
noterrelly
Arch Booblord

by Djoser » Sat May 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Better image editing software, better looking protheses, i guess they are doing well economically and of course after many years there's plenty of a trial-and-error period, still true. A learning process

I still like them, sadly the reputation oif the girls they hire has damages the image of the site to my eyes and 'soul' :negative:

But from a merely visual point of view they are doing quite well :duck:
I am redder than a tomato.

Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OXPESHWGvc Kristi Lovett ftw!

"And again, it is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency to increased perfection"
Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Muse Mint » Sun May 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi Noterrelly and Djoser,

I like a little of the old and a little of the new. I agree with Djoser that some of the innocence of the FDD grils has gone and from my woman's point of view that is a little sad. I liked some of the older outfits that at least tried to show the girls in a more natural way. The new outfits tend to be a lot of swimsuits, but not all. So, just for fun I will post an older version of Pla and a newer version. Which do you like better?

Kisses..

Muse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Muse Mint
Chounyuu Enthusiast

by SophiA » Mon May 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Muse Mint wrote:Hi Noterrelly and Djoser,

I like a little of the old and a little of the new. I agree with Djoser that some of the innocence of the FDD grils has gone and from my woman's point of view that is a little sad. I liked some of the older outfits that at least tried to show the girls in a more natural way. The new outfits tend to be a lot of swimsuits, but not all. So, just for fun I will post an older version of Pla and a newer version. Which do you like better?

Kisses..

Muse

Hi sweetie! :smooch:
I haven't actually seen much of the new stuff from Farang Ding Dong, but from the pictures you shared here, I suppose I do like aspects of both. I like that the old ones tried to use more clothing, and be more casual with it, but I do like the bigger and more realistic look of the newer stuff.
As a side-note, it's actually sort of weird how much that second picture's boobs look like mine :lol: I only WISH mine were that round, but that's a pretty similar size actually (well, except the nipples XD).
SophiA
Certified Chounyuu Expert

by noterrelly » Tue May 07, 2013 10:21 pm

I also heard about the models and I too don't agree with it that's why I just stick with the free previews there isn't much we can really do about it. I wish they would mix the new Prosthesis with the old outfits
noterrelly
Arch Booblord

by Cygnus » Fri May 10, 2013 6:20 am

I know what you guys mean. I'm still pretty happy with their service but my favourite clip by far remains the one of Jane simply walking around the house in a turtleneck and pencil skirt, getting a drink of water and then being flirty with it. Not that the morphs aren't decent, but the prostheses work best for me when they're mostly covered up. Leaves room for imagination, the more casual situation helps ground the fantasy a bit and there's the whole "revealing vs. suggesting the imminence of revelation" thing. I find the latter much more intriguing.
Cygnus
Boob Neophyte

by Djoser » Sun May 12, 2013 4:03 pm

My fave was is and will always be Nut, one of the few girls that seemed to be legitimately happy with her role..that and the fact that I used to talk to someone who played as her and she was played pretty well.

I have a crush on her....even if she is in reality flat as a board...the only thing that would be a deal breaker is if she was a prostitute (which sadly, she could indeed be, I heard only prostitutes have tattoos en Thailand)

"And again, it is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency to increased perfection"
Djoser
PhD Breastology

by mrbubblebukake » Sun May 12, 2013 10:05 pm

I miss the super stacked girls like Teek honestly :(
mrbubblebukake
Breast Apprentice

by Subesan » Sun May 12, 2013 11:11 pm

mrbubblebukake wrote:I miss the super stacked girls like Teek honestly :(

i do too.
I was always hoping Fdd and mastasia would go bigger.
Good things come in pairs.
http://slalomicide.deviantart.com/
Subesan
PhD Breastology

by Djoser » Sun May 12, 2013 11:59 pm

mrbubblebukake wrote:I miss the super stacked girls like Teek honestly :(

worrisome indeed. Mastasia is no more, and FDD has 'stabilized around the 70-90 inch bustline marks :negative:

Djoser
PhD Breastology

by ryohji » Mon May 13, 2013 11:51 am

If only the prostetic breasts of FDD were as well made as the one crafted for Mastasia...
ryohji
Chounyuu Aficionado

by Djoser » Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 pm

I don't know man...I know most people here prefer Mastasia, but IMO Mastasia models behaver more on the silly side and they seemed to be funny more than sexy...of course i am a weirdo :P

Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Harukun » Mon May 13, 2013 8:19 pm

I prefer the FFD girls over the mastasia...I think the bright colors kinda put me off aha :P
Harukun
Breast Apprentice

by ryohji » Tue May 14, 2013 2:22 am

Djoser wrote:I don't know man...I know most people here prefer Mastasia, but IMO Mastasia models behaver more on the silly side and they seemed to be funny more than sexy...of course i am a weirdo :P

I did prefer mastasia.... until it closed and let me with no other choice than FDD.
ryohji
Chounyuu Aficionado

by nemesisprime909 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:51 pm

ryohji wrote:
Djoser wrote:I don't know man...I know most people here prefer Mastasia, but IMO Mastasia models behaver more on the silly side and they seemed to be funny more than sexy...of course i am a weirdo :P

I did prefer mastasia.... until it closed and let me with no other choice than FDD.

and they focused on their other 3 sites

Futanaria-Futas
Legsultra-Leg fetish
Adiposa-BBW fetish

seriously? why did Mastasia go down? so that Legs and BBW could live?

but to go back at the topic at hand.

I fell hard for FDD waaay back in 2007 the likes of Poo, Gai, Fern, Pant and Teek, had me enamored. this was around the time where the man behind it got what I like to call "Walking dick syndrome" where he would claim the girls boobs where so big that they would drag along the ground (He did this to Fern Teek and Pant, but luckily shrank Pant back down for her short return in a recent set). the large size of the prosthetics with the slender figures of the girls made them look like dicks in silhouette. This was when he started to loose my interest. He got me back when he introduced girls like Ning, Mickey, Ice, Fanta, and Fon. but fell back into old ways, and even decided he wanted to show more skin. couple that with the overall lack of a stand-out girl. I have not been back since.

I'll agree, they should have more covering because it leaves a lot to the imagination.

Also (personal opinion here), I'm sick of seeing Pla. the girl looks so unhappy during her videos, and he is just "rough" on her. just tired of seeing that.
nemesisprime909
Vice Mayor of Boobtown

by Djoser » Tue May 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Actually, nemesisprime909, and I think you know it, Mastasia declined just as Futanaria was out.

Now thought the guys behind Mastasia had no capacity to deal with more than one site and so as Futanaria rose, Mastasia declined.

But now that I know they have several sites (that is new to me, honestly I lost track when they founded Futanaria) the abandon of Mastasia seems even less justified. I mean there are more big boob fans than 'dickgirl' gans...i suppose :psy:

Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Tea » Tue May 14, 2013 4:24 pm

maybe the investment is lower with the other sites. idk how much fake boobs cost but you have to account for that
Tea
PhD Breastology

by Subesan » Wed May 15, 2013 6:23 am

Tea wrote:maybe the investment is lower with the other sites. idk how much fake boobs cost but you have to account for that

why yes, the cost for making large scale prosthesis breast is much higher. Factor in the cost the nearly reach girl had there own version...

Plastic Polymer Laminates (Thermosets or Dragon skin)
Reinforcement textiles : fiberglass, nylon, Dacron, carbon, and Kevlar.
Lamination Process
Silicone and similar materials
Metals
Liners and Sleeves
Cosmetic Finishing.

the Futa site would use a fraction of the same materials.
Subesan
PhD Breastology

by Djoser » Wed May 15, 2013 9:48 am

Actually i thought there were only large balloons lol

I wonder why to spend so much money, time and materials on something that would look and behave like a large balloon with a little of water inside?

:hehe:

Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Subesan » Wed May 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Djoser wrote:Actually i thought there were only large balloons lol

I wonder why to spend so much money, time and materials on something that would look and behave like a large balloon with a little of water inside?

:hehe:

balloons would be logical, a hell of a lot cheeper. but take a look at bambi blaze's work, noticeably when she would show off her expanded breast than take a look at Fdd and Mas again. :)
Subesan
PhD Breastology

by Max_C » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:15 am

Djoser wrote:My fave was is and will always be Nut, one of the few girls that seemed to be legitimately happy with her role..that and the fact that I used to talk to someone who played as her and she was played pretty well.

Totally agree! Nut seems to really play it up. She gives great face. :)
Max_C
Breast Apprentice

by Djoser » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:08 am

Yes! I just regret that she won't be coming back ever... :negative: oh well i can dream (IMO she had the most extrovert personality and watching her made me happy and feel no regrets, unlike so many other FDD women, that just look unhappy and even ashamed)

Djoser
PhD Breastology

by nemesisprime909 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Djoser wrote:Yes! I just regret that she won't be coming back ever... :negative: oh well i can dream (IMO she had the most extrovert personality and watching her made me happy and feel no regrets, unlike so many other FDD women, that just look unhappy and even ashamed)

Like Pla. Whenever I see her, My heart just drops. I have never seen a girl look less happy.
nemesisprime909
Vice Mayor of Boobtown

by Djoser » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 pm

nemesisprime909 wrote:
Like Pla. Whenever I see her, My heart just drops. I have never seen a girl look less happy.

For me that's the worst part of FDD, when girls are doing something they obviously don't want to :(

Djoser
PhD Breastology

Return to Chounyuu Discussion