General Discussion

what is this hentai?

For everything else

by paulot6 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:59 am

where I can get the video of this hentai?

http://swfchan.com/1/1277/?HIGH+CLASS+HOOKER.swf
paulot6
Boob Neophyte

by Djoser » Mon May 28, 2012 4:54 pm

It looks very 90's... I have always wondered how was hentai before the widespread intermet phenomenon.
Do everything right and no one will remember, do something wrong and no one will forget.

"And again, it is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency to increased perfection"
Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Maya Areeya Shiranuy » Mon May 28, 2012 11:49 pm

owww that is Ogenki Clinic!
the character shown is Diane Melon, the bustiest one

MANGA
the author of the original manga is Haruka Inui and the story is about a sexologist and her sexy nurse Ruko Tatase (yumm) trying to cure the weirdest sexual fetishes, the style is comedy
Haruka Inui is considered a fetish artist focusing on leather, latex, heels, boots and I never understood why it isn't considered focused on big tits as at the time he drew the bustiest characters; Diane Melon in the manga has big pairs enough for this site (she's the biggest) and all his female characters are very busty
in my opinion he's the best japanese artist on how he draws the bodies and how all is shaded: the legs are strong and shapely, the bodies very curvy with wide hips and fit (I'm not into the style of faces but they're acceptable), the tits perky:an unique style among mangakas not only for the darwing style but for the setting, characters (I'm frankly very tired of schools,schoolgirls and teachers with glasses) and how they behave
another important thing is that you visually understand what happens as the storyboard is very clean

ANIME
isn't graphically as good as the manga and I can't judge anything about the story (didn't watch), if interested and can't find it I have it dubbed in english, all 8 episodes that on average they are 10 minutes long, resolution 416 x 304 and size from 111 to 137 mb in avi (yep is low quality)
for what I've seen the tits in the anime seem a bit smaller :evil: (for Diane Mellon as well :evil: )
Maya Areeya Shiranuy

by Djoser » Tue May 29, 2012 1:17 am

Maya Areeya Shiranuy wrote:
for what I've seen the tits in the anime seem a bit smaller :evil: (for Diane Mellon as well :evil: )

Interesting...because in the last decade the opposite has been true (anime bigger than the original manga): take a look at Manyuu Hikenchou or Hohoemi no senshi: the anme versions of the main chars are significantly more developed than their manga counterparts.
Do everything right and no one will remember, do something wrong and no one will forget.

"And again, it is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency to increased perfection"
Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Bal-Sagoth » Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 am

It looks very 90's... I have always wondered how was hentai before the widespread intermet phenomenon.

It was limited, because also the technology wasn't as advanced as it is now.

Thus, it was harder because you had to draw the doujin by hand, no computer help at all, and you had to use the photocopier to get enough copies to sell, etc. Back then "fanmade" was even more "fanmade" than today.

And, also, these old Hentai doujins weren't scanned or put ion the internet because there was no internet.

That's why you nearly can't find Hentai from the eighties, although I have some doujins from the nineties, and even the beginning of the nineties.

Also, the Hentai scene back then and now is just not the same, tons of Hentai circles back then no longer exists, while actual circles with a great longevity generally aren't older than ten years.

But, there are authors that still exists and are on the scene since fifteen or twenty years. Chosuke Nagashima began back in 1996, or at least is oldest release is from 1996.

Kawamoto Hiroshi relesead it's first work back in 1986, so he's been ont the scene for twenty-six years, he's prolly one of the oldest and still active doujinka in the world :p

And there's also Wolf Ogami, his oldest work date back to 1992, so he's been in the Hentai movement since twenty years... But I haven't seen anything from him since 5 years now, so I don't know if he's still active...

Chataro, well known for his love of bakunyuu and the Nami SOS series, began in 1993, so he has a 19-year long carreer in Hentai.

The overproductive and overprotective author, LINDA, began in 1999 (I won't post anything from her here, that bitch never grasped the fundamentals of "doujin", and wreak havoc on any website that publishes freely her work... Only one women in Hentai, and that's the only one causing troubles... I won't say anythin' more...), she's still pretty young compared to the others.

Our lord and master Mogudan is quite the old fogey too, he began publishing Hentai back in 1995, which means he's active since 17 years.

Well-known author TYPE.90 began in 1994, so he has a 18-year long carreer behind him.

Kotoyoshi Yumisuke, which everyone here must know because he's a reference in huge boobs and lactation since he has published Midara and Shokunyuu is active since 1991.

So, you see, even the old pops of Hentai generally weren't active back in the eighties.

Hentai really began as a movement in 1985 if I remember correctly, although there were erotic drawings in Japan since centuries (Hokusai painted some).

But, the arrival of scanners, computers, AND internet contributed to the vast spreading of Hentai in foreign countries.

And the oldest releases are generally impossible to find nowadays, 'cuz nobody scanned them, and the very bad quality of the paper used probably hindered the material conservation of the document.

And since they were just fanmade books, they were'nt supposed to last forever neither...

I don't even think that I possess any doujin scan from before the nineties...
O' grim gods of battle, empower us this night and always,
Anoint us with the crimson rain,
Forever feed our steel with slaughter...
Let every blow be a killing blow,
Grant us eternal victory, 'til we die a warrior's death.
Bal-Sagoth
Vice Mayor of Boobtown

by RaptorZX3 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm

yep i remember renting a video, sneaking the VHS cassette with some movies my mother wanted to rent, at the time i was minor, so i found this way to rent this adult video, that strangely wasn't in the adults section (hidden in a different place). The cassette was called "Docteur Feel Good" which is the french title for Ogenki Clinic. At the time i didn't really care how the french sounded, but now that i think about it...damn it sounded cheesy!
RaptorZX3
PhD Breastology

Return to General Discussion