General Discussion

Any Good Huge-Boob Anime?

For everything else

by SuperSaiyanSonic » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Not sure if this belongs in Off-topic or General. For the time being, it's in Off-topic, but feel free to move it if this shouldn't be the case.

I'm looking for some new boob-based anime to watch, and I'm wondering if the community would give me some ideas. I'm looking for an anime:
    *Where one of the main characters has (hopefully very) large breasts and is preferrably frequently topless
    *Which really funny, and/or has an actual, followable plot and isn't just mindless boobies (i.e. Eiken)
    *That's, very preferrably, NOT hentai, ESPECIALLY NOT anything rapey, tentacley, or just full of sex. I can't stand any of that, especially if it's all animated. Just anything Ecchi.
That being said, I did watch Nami S.O.S, and I could JUST about tolerate that because there was so much huge boobage. But nothing more than that.

Stuff I enjoyed, to give you a hint of what I'm into, include:
-Seikon no Qwaser (Fights + boobs + plot, #1 In my opinion)
-Manyuu Hikenchou
-Queen's Blade
-Eiken ('sides the massive tits, it sucked eggs >_> )
-Kanokon (great story, + boobs)
-Ladies x Butlers! (#2 IMO)
-Girls Bravo
-Hanaukyo Maid Team (La Verite)
Preferred Niche Fetishes:
    *Bakunyuu/Chounyuu (no limit)
    *Oppai Loli
    *Lactation
    *Breast Expansion
    *Huge Ass
Indifferent Niche Fetishes:
    *Futanari (massive)
    *Chubby
    *Furry
Rejected Niche Fetishes:
    *Loli
    *Explicit sex
    *Futanari (realistic)
    *Super Fat
SuperSaiyanSonic
Chounyuu Enthusiast

by Pleont » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Two upcoming anime series have characters with large busts:
朝まで授業Chu! (Asa made Jugyou Chu!)
This is based off a light novel and manga series all done by the same illustrator as the person who illustrated "Ladies x Butlers!". There's a website with a trailer for it here:
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/comic-alive/asachu/

カガクなヤツら (Kagakuna Yastura)
This is a based off a manga series by Yoshikawa Hideaki. Every single manga series I own by her has at least one character with an enormous bust-size for someone who isn't Matsuyama Seiji (The mangaka behind Eiken). See attachment:
0a410efe.jpg

The only problem you might have with this one is that Hideaki does have a tentacle-monster fetish. Then again, just about every ecch anime and manga has a high likelihood of containing such things from time to time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pleont
Chounyuu Enthusiast

by Djoser » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 am

SuperSaiyanSonic wrote:-Eiken ('sides the massive tits, it sucked eggs >_> )

lol! so much truth!
Do everything right and no one will remember, do something wrong and no one will forget.

"And again, it is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency to increased perfection"
Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Gates and Logic » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 am

Basquash features a few busty characters, although they're side characters. They come from the moon, and due to a lack of gravity their tits balloon up. otherwise the anime is about playing basketball in giant robot cars wearing nikes. I dropped it 5 episodes in, so I can't judge on weather it's good or not.

Latter season of Zero no Tsukaima often feature Tiffania, a busty elf. Having that said she's no where near chounyuu size. Otherwise most characters are DFC. the plot is Harry Potter:Anime edition, with the bold japanese protagonist playing the part of Gandalf, except he's not Gandalf.

Mahoromatic has a few BE scenes. Otherwise it's a about a robot soldier turned maid. having that said, PERVERTED THOUGHTS ARE BAD.
Gates and Logic
Arch Booblord

by RaptorZX3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 am

Eiken anime isn't that good, since it's loosely based on a manga chapter of the series.

I own all physical translated mangas here...shame they didn't continued to release them...now i have to grab the image files from that mangas fansubs website.

There's Seikon no Qwaser 2 as well, i'll begin to watch this one soon
RaptorZX3
PhD Breastology

by Tea » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:56 am

I used to love Jungle De Ikou when I was younger because Mii seemed so gigantic, but its a terrible anime lol. I don't watch anime anymore, though.

Jungle_de_Ikou-13.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tea
PhD Breastology

by Djoser » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Gates and Logic wrote:Basquash features a few busty characters, although they're side characters. They come from the moon, and due to a lack of gravity their tits balloon up. otherwise the anime is about playing basketball in giant robot cars wearing nikes. I dropped it 5 episodes in, so I can't judge on weather it's good or not.

Actually only Haruka Gracia was rather busty. I watched all the series it wasn't that terrible even tho always annoyed me the fact that they didn't took more advantages of how awesome the character of Ms Gracia was. The second half of the series was even worse than the first regarding even less of Haruka was shown. Also it was extremely disappointing when they finally arrived to the moon and the girls were the same size as Earth's...really only Haruka had something to show, she's still one of my fave anime characters but there was so little love for her in Basquash! :(.

Another one I really enjoyed was Hohoemi no senshi (Grenadier) because Rushuna Tendo was really hot and she was more than mere eye candy.

I don't watch anime anymore either, only bleach because somehow i feel that I must even tho lately it reaaaally sucks .
Do everything right and no one will remember, do something wrong and no one will forget.

"And again, it is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency to increased perfection"
Djoser
PhD Breastology

by RaptorZX3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 pm

i still watch anime, but i'm very selective...and yeah, i tend to watch only those who tend to have big boobs girls in it :D Well that, and Keys' animes (Clannad and Clannad After Story are so awesome!)
RaptorZX3
PhD Breastology

by Gates and Logic » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Oh shit, I completely forgot about grenadier. Flicking rounds into the air with her tits to catch them in her revolver was awesome.

Lately I haven't seen many ecchi titles. Just about everything good lacks fan service. Not that I should expect fan service from "Daily Lives of High School Boys" ಠ___ಠ
Gates and Logic
Arch Booblord

by HOF » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Manyuu Hikenchou and Seikon No Qwaser are probably the best i've seen...for well... you know what i mean.
HOF
Breast Apprentice

by valgavas » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 pm

High School DxD , Princess Lover, Maken-Ki!, kyoukai senjou no horizon, Saki, Bakuretsu Tenshi - Burst Angel.
valgavas
Boob Neophyte

by unubiquitous » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Maken-Ki! IMO has the best huge boobs of animes you haven't listed. A close fifth after the first four you listed. Unfortunately it aired censored, and only the first two volumes are out on Blu-Ray so far (third should be coming any time now though. It's been released in Japan but not uploaded yet). Episode 3 and the first Blu-Ray special in particular are pretty great.

I'd also like to second Zero no Tsukaima and Grenadier, both fun shows with a decent plot and pretty big boobs. And for something less serious, Kamen no Maid Guy and Sora no Otoshimono have some nice boobs and focus on them a lot for humor. Both are ridiculous over the top comedies, though Sora no Otoshimono has some serious parts.
unubiquitous
Certified Chounyuu Expert

by SuperSaiyanSonic » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:25 am

Pleont wrote:朝まで授業Chu! (Asa made Jugyou Chu!)
This is based off a light novel and manga series all done by the same illustrator as the person who illustrated "Ladies x Butlers!".
[...]
カガクなヤツら (Kagakuna Yastura)
This is a based off a manga series by Yoshikawa Hideaki. Every single manga series I own by her has at least one character with an enormous bust-size for someone who isn't Matsuyama Seiji (The mangaka behind Eiken).
[...]
The only problem you might have with this one is that Hideaki does have a tentacle-monster fetish. Then again, just about every ecch anime and manga has a high likelihood of containing such things from time to time.

Asa Made Jugyou Chu! sounds good. If it's done by the Ladies x Butlers! artist, I may give it some consideration. I find that style so captivating.
As for Kagaku na Yatsura, I may take a peek (it looks fulfilling in the boobie compartment), but probalby nothing more. I am SUPER repulsed by rape and tentacles.
Gates and Logic wrote:Basquash features a few busty characters [...] They come from the moon, and due to a lack of gravity their tits balloon up.

Wow, I honestly can't tell if you're telling the truth or kidding. XD
I've seen many a pic of Ms. Garcia and she does look... fine, to put it bluntly. I will put it on the "maybe" list.
Gates and Logic wrote:Mahoromatic has a few BE scenes. Otherwise it's a about a robot soldier turned maid. having that said, PERVERTED THOUGHTS ARE BAD.

XD I do love that girl! I only watched one episode with of it, ages ago. If my memory serves me correctly, it involved an out-of-control vacuum cleaner giving everyone bigger boobs (even the boy got something of at least a C-cup!)! I might have to revisit that series.
RaptorZX3 wrote:Eiken anime isn't that good, since it's loosely based on a manga chapter of the series.

Lord, Eiken was TERRIBLE. Granted, I did appreciate the fact that everyone was gratuitously well-endowed and that their tits obeyed gravity like OJ Simpson obeyed the law (I was especially pleased by Komoe. At 12 years old, she has a 44-inch bust. 'S not bad at all), and there were plenty of pantyshots, which are always good things. But the humour was retardedly crude, the plot was wafer-thin, and the fanservice seemed to be there just for the sake of fanservice, no "seamless intergration".
Djoser wrote:Also it was extremely disappointing when they finally arrived to the moon [...]

Ah, so it looks like Gates & Logic-san wasn't kidding about the moon thing. XD
Djoser wrote:Another one I really enjoyed was Hohoemi no senshi (Grenadier) because Rushuna Tendo was really hot and she was more than mere eye candy.

I've seen some pics of Grenadier (most notably the ammo-in-the-cleavage gif). It actually looks okay. The fact that it's only 12 episodes long means it's managable as well. I may just have to give that a shot.
HOF wrote:Manyuu Hikenchou and Seikon No Qwaser are probably the best i've seen...for well... you know what i mean.

Oh yes, probably two of my faves, because big boobs (or, boobs in general) are actually integral to the plot. I like Hikenchou's boobs more so than any anime I've watched so far, but I can't call it the best because I feel it fails a bit on its story.
unubiquitous wrote:Maken-Ki! IMO has the best huge boobs of animes you haven't listed. A close fifth after the first four you listed. [...] And for something less serious, Kamen no Maid Guy and Sora no Otoshimono have some nice boobs and focus on them a lot for humor. Both are ridiculous over the top comedies, though Sora no Otoshimono has some serious parts.

See, I think I could appreciate that very much. I felt similarly with Ladies x Butlers! and Kanokon, so I could really enjoy those two a lot. If Kamen no Maid Guy or Sora no Otoshimono are anything like them, I think they're gonna move to the top of my to-watch list.

These are such good, informative examples guys! Thanks a bunch for the ideas! :D
SuperSaiyanSonic
Chounyuu Enthusiast

by Newgate » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Highschool of the dead
Newgate
Boob Neophyte

by Maya Areeya Shiranuy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 am

question about Manyuu Hikenchou, Queens Blade and this type of animes in general (am I off topic?)
I don' have anything to suggest because I abandoned animes,I hate their clichès and sense of humour but this Manyuu intrigues me (the gifs floating around are awesome :o )

I would like to know in wich chronological order you have to see the extra short episodes

between regular episodes (1 regular,1 extra,1 regular 1 extra and so on)?or all together at the end?and this manyuu seems to have extras named OVAs and "Picture Diary", it's all a mess :?:
I understand that they have almost nothing to do with the main plot, but the almost means that some characters in these extras may be introduced later in the main episodes, there may be some vague reference to the main story and such (I don't know hot to explain better but I hope you catch my drift)

I'm asking this because I plan to see Manyuu and Queens Blade someday but with philological and chronological coherence (I'm very keen on following it in the correct order), I hope it's possible :lol:

thankss!
Maya Areeya Shiranuy

by Djoser » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Maya Areeya Shiranuy wrote:I abandoned animes,I hate their clichès and sense of humour but this Manyuu

Same here... I have no idea why i still follow bleach...i guess it became a weekly tradition...

Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Maya Areeya Shiranuy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

I used to follow the rival :twisted: anime Naruto,but for the little I know about Bleach I understand why you follow it :D

http://youtu.be/lynUCwAg6Zg
(seems better in boobage and fanservice)
Maya Areeya Shiranuy

by Djoser » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Maya Areeya Shiranuy wrote:(seems better in boobage and fanservice)

I don't know...i don't follow Naruto...i just really dislike most chars lol

Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Maya Areeya Shiranuy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 pm

I mean Bleach have more fanservice ;)
Maya Areeya Shiranuy

by SuperSaiyanSonic » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 am

Oh yes. Naruto doesn't have much fanservice at all (save a couple of moments in the series; none of its characters, save Tsunade, are busty), Bleach features much more of it. While I don't watch Bleach (it's one of my aspirational anime, and actually not for anything perverted), many more of its main characters, namely Orihime Inoue and Rangiku Matsumoto, are more "blessed" and the anime therefore features more fanservice. Ms. Matsumoto, in particular, regularly wears a very revealing outfit, and a couple of times makes comments about how her breasts were about to fall out because someone's sudden appearance made her jump. :lol:
Maya Areeya Shiranuy wrote:question about Manyuu Hikenchou, Queens Blade and this type of animes in general [...]
I would like to know in wich chronological order you have to see the extra short episodes

between regular episodes (1 regular,1 extra,1 regular 1 extra and so on)?or all together at the end?and this manyuu seems to have extras named OVAs and "Picture Diary", it's all a mess :?:

I am loving your Avatar, by the way. :D
To avoid total spoilage/confusion, your best bet would be to watch the OVAs and Picture Diaries after you've watched all the episodes. Sometimes, you can watch these omake in between a set interval of episodes, but it does vary by anime. Manyuu Hikenchou, for example, is not too revealing for the first two OVAs and first Picture Diaries (apart from showing off how big the main character gets), so you can watch them whenever you want, really, but the last two OVAs spoil things a little bit with regards to her relationship with one of the antagonists. The Queens Blade OVAs spoil the cast appearing throughout the series, so it's not recommended to watch it until after you've finished it.

I can't believe I totally forgot it, but Highschool of the Dead is a great fanservicey anime featuring boobed characters. It puts more of an emphasis on panties, but out of the 6 main characters, two are very busty, and two are decently busty. No nude scenes (apart from the obligatory bathhouse episode 6), but plenty of overly conspicuous bounciness. Fanservice aside, it's actually a really awesome zombie apocalypse anime, and I actually watched all 12 episodes of it for the plot, not for the fanservice, and that's saying something. I'd definitely recommend it.
Preferred Niche Fetishes:
    *Bakunyuu/Chounyuu (no limit)
    *Oppai Loli
    *Lactation
    *Breast Expansion
    *Huge Ass
Indifferent Niche Fetishes:
    *Futanari (massive)
    *Chubby
    *Furry
Rejected Niche Fetishes:
    *Loli
    *Explicit sex
    *Futanari (realistic)
    *Super Fat
SuperSaiyanSonic
Chounyuu Enthusiast

by Terfang » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 am

Highschool of the dead is pure fanservice. I mean Boobs, pantyshots, Zombies, Guns, blood and so on. Really i like this anime. If you look at it in fullscreen and got the lights out you get the feeling of being in there. A very nice zombiecalypse anime. if the manga would go on there would be more for the anime. As for now there aren't enough manga episodes to actually do more of the anime...
Terfang
Chounyuu Aficionado

by Maya Areeya Shiranuy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

@SuperSaiyanSonic
thank you for the explanation, I was counting on it.Too bad it varies from anime to anime.I'm glad you like my avatar, it reflects me (there were put some efforts on it)

Grenadier was mentioned a pair of times,I can't recommend or advise against it because I didn't watch (I got it years ago) but I plan to do it someday...I heard it reminds a bit of Trigun (but without its drama I guess)

good,it came to my mind I could signal (but don't suggest) Airmaster,I tried to check a pair of times youtube for a teaser but didn't find much : it's an anime about fighting schoolgirls/martial arts, and for what said a member of another bigtit forum there are jiggling juggs and such;I'm now reading there comments about big boobs

My opinion: I don't think it's going to contain nudity (if it has it isn't in Queen's Blade league) and don't expect sizes like in Eiken ;)

BTW:keep in mind this is a 2nd hand info :?
Maya Areeya Shiranuy

by Gates and Logic » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:07 pm

>final season of Zero no Tsukaima ends
>tiffania fan service/boobs jokes end.

Son, I am disappoint.
While Tiffania's tits seemed to go from Big Mclargehuge to biggie smalls, from one season to the next they will be missed.
ALTHOUGH, SAITO WAS A FUCKING BADASS, AND THE LOSS OF HIS BADASSERY IS A LOSS TO THE GLOBE.

Terfang wrote:Highschool of the dead is pure fanservice. I mean Boobs, pantyshots, Zombies, Guns, blood and so on. Really i like this anime. If you look at it in fullscreen and got the lights out you get the feeling of being in there. A very nice zombiecalypse anime. if the manga would go on there would be more for the anime. As for now there aren't enough manga episodes to actually do more of the anime...

HSotD has been on hiatus for something like a year now.
It's not the first time it had a huge hiatus, but goddamn.

Goddamn...

Police girl. ;___;
Gates and Logic
Arch Booblord

by noterrelly » Sat May 19, 2012 6:36 am

Tea wrote:I used to love Jungle De Ikou when I was younger because Mii seemed so gigantic, but its a terrible anime lol. I don't watch anime anymore, though.

Jungle_de_Ikou-13.jpeg

I think this was my first taste of chounyuu growing up
noterrelly
Arch Booblord

by Tea » Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 am

noterrelly wrote:
Tea wrote:I used to love Jungle De Ikou when I was younger because Mii seemed so gigantic, but its a terrible anime lol. I don't watch anime anymore, though.

Jungle_de_Ikou-13.jpeg

I think this was my first taste of chounyuu growing up

8-)

Tea
PhD Breastology

by Djoser » Sat May 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Mother Earth at its finest.

Djoser
PhD Breastology

by Bal-Sagoth » Sat May 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Anyone mentionned Freezing and Sekirei already? Those are animes with buxom women in it, as well as fan service and nudity.

I ain't that much into animation, 'cuz I can't stay focused on the screen, and I often "listen to" a movie rather to watch it (and I do other things while listeing), but since I don't understand japanese, I'm forced to read subtitles and do nothing else, so it piss me off and I stop watching...

I watched Manyuu Hikenchou entirely, but apart from the BIG fuckin' breasts, there's nothing of interest in this anime. At least Queen's Blade and Seikon no Qwaser were better.

Even the first season of Queen's Blade that people generally find boring...

Manyuu Hikenchou was a real disappointment, even on the uncensored version.

It went too far and not far enough at the same time. It showed alot, but, since it had already shown that much, it could have gone way further. But no, at some point the temperature's dropping, it's not as hot, eventhough we see big boobs everywhere.

Should have been Hentai, really. But since it couldn't do that last step, it gives a feeling of... erh... Unfinishedness? Crap, I'm starting to create words that doesn't exist again...
O' grim gods of battle, empower us this night and always,
Anoint us with the crimson rain,
Forever feed our steel with slaughter...
Let every blow be a killing blow,
Grant us eternal victory, 'til we die a warrior's death.
Bal-Sagoth
Vice Mayor of Boobtown

by holehshyt » Wed May 23, 2012 6:41 am

sekirei, heaven's lost property, and uh... thats all i can think of that are rly good that i didnt see on here (oh my bad sekirei was mentioned but seriously its much better than crappy eiken)
holehshyt
Boob Neophyte

by HOF » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:58 am

Maken-Ki! perhaps?
HOF
Breast Apprentice

by Zumokuta » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Need more to add to the list I've seen all these :(
Looking for hentai like chounyuu for you ass big as or as close to this style as possible. Pm me if you find some good ones then I'll send you my links haha
Zumokuta
Certified Chounyuu Expert

Return to General Discussion