Chounyuu Discussion

How to get onto Exhentai

Gigantic breasts and beyond

by Tea » Sun May 06, 2012 12:02 am

SAD PANDAS GOT YOU DOWN??

just download this
http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/815/exhent ... sad-panda/

Heres a guide for getting onto exhentai if the normal method doesn't work. Basically the problem is in some browsers the cookie with the account credentials from ehentai will not be read by exhentai for (what I assume to be) permissions reasons. Anyway long story short all you have to do is make a new cookie for exhentai with the same data.

So you'll need to grab a cookie editing program, I use Edit This Cookie for Chrome:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ceomclgfbg

Theres similar addons for firefox, this one looks good:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ager-plus/

Anyway log into ehentai and find these two cookies:

Screen Shot 2012-05-05 at 11.55.20 PM.png

These have your member id and password hash in them. Now go to exhentai and make the exact same two cookies with the same values:
Screen Shot 2012-05-05 at 11.57.11 PM.png

After you're done you should have two cookies for exhentai like so:
Screen Shot 2012-05-05 at 11.59.11 PM.png

Press reload and if all went well you finally made it past the panda!!
Screen Shot 2012-05-05 at 11.59.18 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tea
PhD Breastology

by Djoser » Sun May 06, 2012 12:35 am

We appreciate such valuable information!
Do everything right and no one will remember, do something wrong and no one will forget.

"And again, it is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency to increased perfection"
Djoser
PhD Breastology

by RaptorZX3 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 am

by the way...what's the difference between "g.e-hentai.org" and "exhentai.org"? they use the same interface and everything, just not the same color...
RaptorZX3
PhD Breastology

by Terfang » Sun May 06, 2012 6:57 am

on e-hentai some things like works containing shota and stuff will be deleted, but on exhentai those will still stay...try searching on both of them works from hatomame. You'll see the difference.
Terfang
Chounyuu Aficionado

by RaptorZX3 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:59 am

so that mean everything will stay on exhentai?

edit: the only added thing to g.e-hentai.org is the "HentaiVerse" where it's like a RPG where you battle enemies, lvl up and buy equipments, etc...
RaptorZX3
PhD Breastology

by zerrocool76 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:01 am

And that is how I have been able to view exhentai all this time. I log into the hentaiverse and then go to exhentai and it works. Just a thought.
zerrocool76
Boob Neophyte

by Tea » Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 am

what browser are you using
Tea
PhD Breastology

by spazar » Sun May 06, 2012 8:26 pm

All I get when i go to the site is a blue and white box that says:
Welcome!
Site de.mediacolo.com just created.

Real content coming soon.

Did somethign happen to the site? Or did i just make a stupid mistake?
spazar
Boob Neophyte

by Tea » Sun May 06, 2012 8:39 pm

to exhentai.org? you might have spyware redirecting you
Tea
PhD Breastology

by TripleFactorial » Fri May 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh wow, that method actually worked! Now I don't have to clear my e-hentai cookies (If I had used it non-incognito or did some HentaiVerse) and go incognito every time I want to access the site like I have been for months (that also works, but requires the aforementioned maintenance). That can get quite annoying when you regularly use HentaiVerse to accumulate Credits for archive DLs and the like. This is very much appreciated, possibly worthy of a sticky but I'm not too sure how often that question shows up around here.

Oh, and to be more specific about Exhentai, on regular e-hentai when you try to access a gallery that has a "lolicon" or "shotacon" tag on it (there may be other tags, but those I know), it will be said to be "pining for the fyords" and redirects you to the homepage. You can't find these in the search engine, but if it's in your faves you still can as long as it hasn't been expunged. Even then, if you know the URL you can still get there, but would still be pining for the fyords (if it's a lolicon/shotacon gallery; these actually apply to most galleries). By properly accessing Exhentai you bypass this filter and enable yourself to access such galleries. It's also adless because of the reason it exists being that advertisers on e-hentai seem to not like advertising in a place where loli/shota galleries gather, which can be convenient at times as it kills 2 birds with 1 stone.
TripleFactorial
Boob Neophyte

by zerrocool76 » Mon May 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Tea wrote:what browser are you using

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I have used all the browers. IE, firefox, Fire bird, Chrome. It always worked for me.
zerrocool76
Boob Neophyte

by phoenixfire123412 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Thank you very much!
I went through alot of trouble trying different ways to get into exhentai, and this was the only way that actually worked.
Good day to you sir.
phoenixfire123412
Boob Neophyte

by BEProfessor » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm

I know this is an old topic, but I just wanted to share this. This worked well for me:

http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/index.php/tag/ex-hentai
BEProfessor
Vice Mayor of Boobtown

by Maya Areeya Shiranuy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:40 am

:?: :?: :?:
I don't mind exhentai but about what's going on behind it: it isn't a regular members only site where at least you see a register option or a message saying "sorry we don't accept new members", there is just this sad panda on homepage without any infos of the sort, so my questions are:
If almost noone can access this site why does it exist then, for who is being built?
Why and how a few can regularly access it without tricks while majority have to use a workaround for that?
So overall what's the story behind this site?
for the little I heard around and on this same topic it is the nasty (I guess this explains all) sister of g.hentai , so I don't care to really enter on it even if I get payed :lol: , but I'm curious for all the fuss about this place and why some can enter it without workarounds
Maya Areeya Shiranuy

by Tea » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 am

its just where stuff purged from e-hentai ends up (or rather, remains unpurged)
Tea
PhD Breastology

by Maya Areeya Shiranuy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:08 am

how's that some can enter it with no problems? access based on country ip, previous membership on g.e?
Maya Areeya Shiranuy

by Tea » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:27 am

as explained in the op, e-hentai and exhentai use the exact same login credentials. the issue is caused by the way browsers handle cookies. in theory you're supposed to log into e-hentai and then be able to browse exhentai. in practice this doesn't work because they are separate domains, and i assume this is a security feature of many browsers to prevent cross site cookie jacking. the solution is to copy the e-hentai cookies, and edit them to match the exhentai domain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookiejacking
Tea
PhD Breastology

by Maya Areeya Shiranuy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:49 am

so that's it, all right
Maya Areeya Shiranuy

by BlueZinger » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Apparently, after the Firefox 22 update, the add-on from haruhichan (http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/index.php/tag/ex-hentai) no longer works. Hope this gets resolved soon.
BlueZinger
Boob Neophyte

by xngngx » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 pm

you rock :yay:
xngngx
Boob Neophyte

by vaako-7 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:39 pm

What is the difference exactly between exhentai and e-hentai? I have a gallery on e-hentai, and I've been told its mirrored on exhentai as well.
vaako-7
Breast Apprentice

by Djoser » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:49 am

e-hentai rules, exhentai is a piece of shit :duckhunt:
Do everything right and no one will remember, do something wrong and no one will forget.

"And again, it is an error to imagine that evolution signifies a constant tendency to increased perfection"
Djoser
PhD Breastology

by sstaf27 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:10 am

the way to do it in chrome is download a cookie editor like https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ceomclgfbg .
first log into g.e.hentai.org then open the cookie editor, you looking for somthing that look like ipb_member_id
this is your loggin name.
Open another browser and bring up exhentai.org and open cookie editor click add new cookie
put in the name box ipb_member_id then in the box bellow copy the value in the g.e.hentai page into the exhentai value box
do the same with the g.e.hentai cookie called ipb_pass_hash and it should let you into the site
sstaf27
Boob Neophyte

by Tea » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:19 am

did you even read the first post (no)
Tea
PhD Breastology

Return to Chounyuu Discussion